Aluminium Alloy Door Parts
Aluminium alloy door and window handles are the most visible and tactile hardware components of any door and window, as they have both a
utilitarian function of opening and closing of the door or window, and an aesthetic function, thereby enhancing the beauty of the final product.
We have been involved in the hardware and building hardware parts industry for numerous years now, covering both the Chinese domestic and global markets, specializing in the manufacturing of all kinds of high-quality aluminium alloy door and window handles.
We have the knowhow and facilities to die cast any range and design of aluminium alloy door or window handles and we have the capability to provide our top-quality services in:
● Tooling design and fabrication
● Production part approval process (PPAP)
● Mass production
We can execute the above services within extremely strict specifications regarding tolerances, structure, function, and appearance of your required aluminium alloy door or window handles made by die casting.
We conform with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 quality control standards to ensure that all the aluminium alloy die cast parts we manufacture meet global export standards and strictly follow the qualification criteria stipulated in the Client’s specifications.
In the manufacturing of all our die cast parts, we will strictly adhere to our Client’s supplied drawings and specifications regarding the kinds of materials, dimensions, tolerances, and surface finishes.
Throughout the manufacturing process of the die cast parts, we will strictly abide by the requirements of the following manufacturing standards:
● Quality Standard: ISO 9001:2015
● Dimensions and Tolerances: ISO 2768 MK or Client’s special requirements
● Surface Finish: Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standard
We will deliver material certificates, the initial five-part dimensional inspection report (ISIRs), and surface finish qualifications if the parts need surface finish reports, including other manufacturing related documents to Clients for an official approval before the production part approval process begins. The quantity of free samples will be based on the Client’s actual needs; we will provide this after the making of the tooling has been finalized.
Introduction of Aluminium Alloy Door Parts
● Part size: As indicated in the drawings
● Part material: ADC12 | ADC6 | ADC10 | A356 | A360 | A380 or customized
● Dimension: As indicated in the drawings
● Tolerances: As indicated in the drawings
● Tooling Cavity: Single or Multiple
● Main manufacturing processes: Die casting > Post Machining > Surface Finishing
● Surface finish: Polished, Brushed, Sand Blasted, Painted, Passivated, Power Coated, Electroplated (zinc, chrome, pearl chrome, nickel, copper)
● Lead time: Dependent on the exact production requirements
● Packing: Refer to our shipping and packing pages in the Services section
● Shipping: Express (DHL | FEDEX | TNT | UPS), Air Freight | Sea Freight (LCL or FCL)
Examples of handles
Examples of applications.
Aluminium alloy door and window handles are widely used in all types of doors and windows in bedrooms, dining rooms, bathrooms, warehouses and all types of other buildings.