Aluminium Alloy Security Equipment Parts
We have the proficiency and capacity to die cast any variety and configuration of aluminium alloy security equipment parts and we have the
capability to provide our superior services in:
● Tooling design and fabrication
● Production part approval process (PPAP)
● Mass production
We can perform the above services within extremely strict specifications regarding tolerances, structure, function, and appearance of your required aluminium alloy security equipment parts made by die casting.
We abide by the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 quality control standards to certify that all the aluminium alloy die cast parts we manufacture meet global export standards and strictly follow the qualification criteria stipulated in the Client’s specifications.
In the manufacturing of all our die cast parts, we will strictly comply to our Client’s supplied drawings and specifications regarding type of materials, dimensions, tolerances, and surface finishes.
Throughout the manufacturing process of the die cast parts, we will strictly adhere to the requirements of the following manufacturing standards:
● Quality Standard: ISO 9001:2015
● Dimensions and Tolerances: ISO 2768 MK or Client’s special requirements
● Surface Finish: Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standard
We will submit material certificates, the initial five-part dimensional inspection report (ISIRs), and surface finish qualifications if the parts need surface finish reports, or other manufacturing related documents to Clients for an official approval before production part approval process. The quantity of free samples will be based on the Client’s actual needs; we will furnish this after the making of the tooling has been completed.
Introduction of aluminium alloy security equipment parts
● Part size: As indicated in the drawings
● Part material: ADC12 | ADC6 | ADC10 | A356 | A360 | A380 or customized
● Dimension: As indicated in the drawings
● Tolerances: As indicated in the drawings
● Tooling Cavity: Single or Multiple
● Main manufacturing processes: Die casting > Post Machining > Surface Finishing
● Surface finish: Polished, Brushed, Sand Blasted, Painted, Passivated, Power Coated, Electroplated (zinc, chrome, pearl chrome, nickel, copper)
● Lead time: Dependent on the exact production requirements
● Packing: Refer to our shipping and packing pages in the Services section
● Shipping: Express (DHL | FEDEX | TNT | UPS), Air Freight | Sea Freight (LCL or FCL)
Examples of security equipment parts
Example of applications
Aluminium alloy security equipment parts are used in all varieties of security equipment including keypads, handheld scanners, CCTV cameras and brackets, X-Ray machines, etc.