Aluminium Alloy Medical Equipment Parts
We have been involved in the medical equipment industry for many years, including both the Chinese domestic and global markets, focusing on
the manufacturing of all forms of high-quality aluminium alloy medical equipment parts.
Aluminium alloy die casting is one of the paramount manufacturing processes for medical equipment parts which demand high reliability and durability in the critical medical environment where equipment is subject to continuous stress and dependability is a matter of life and death.
We have the skill and aptitude to die cast any variety and configuration of aluminium alloy medical equipment parts and we have the experience to provide our exceptional services in:
● Tooling design and fabrication
● Production part approval process (PPAP)
● Mass production
We can perform the above services within exceedingly precise specifications regarding tolerances, structure, function, and appearance of your required aluminium alloy medical equipment parts made by die casting.
We comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 quality control standards to ensure that all aluminium alloy medical equipment parts we produce meet global export standards and accurately follow the qualification criteria stipulated in the Client’s specifications.
In the manufacturing of all our die cast parts, we will exactingly abide by our Client’s furnished drawings and specifications related to types of materials, dimensions, tolerances, and surface finishes.
Throughout the manufacturing process of the die cast parts, we will strictly adhere to the requirements of the following manufacturing standards:
● Quality Standard: ISO 9001:2015
● Dimensions and Tolerances: ISO 2768 MK or Client’s special requirements
● Surface Finish: Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standard
We will issue material certificates, copies of the initial five-part dimensional inspection report (ISIRs), and surface finish qualifications if the parts need surface finish reports, or other manufacturing related documents to Clients for an official approval before the production part approval process begins. The quantity of free samples will be based on the Client’s actual needs; we will furnish this after the making of the tooling has been completed.
Introduction of medical equipment parts
● Part size: As indicated in the drawings
● Part material: ADC12 | ADC6 | ADC10 | A356 | A360 | A380 or customized
● Dimension: As indicated in the drawings
● Tolerances: As indicated in the drawings
● Tooling Cavity: Single or Multiple
● Main manufacturing processes: Die casting > Post Machining > Surface Finishing
● Surface finish: Polished, Brushed, Sand Blasted, Painted, Passivated, Power Coated, Electroplated (zinc, chrome, pearl chrome, nickel, copper)
● Lead time: Dependent on the exact production requirements
● Packing: Refer to our shipping and packing pages in the Services section
● Shipping: Express (DHL | FEDEX | TNT | UPS), Air Freight | Sea Freight (LCL or FCL)
Examples of medical equipment parts
Examples of applications
Aluminium alloy die cast medical equipment parts are frequently employed in all kinds of medical equipment including patient monitors, ECG/EKG machines, infusion pumps, pacemakers, ultrasound systems, etc.