Aluminium Alloy Sporting Equipment Parts
We have the technical know-how and capacity to die cast any variety and configuration of aluminium alloy sporting equipment parts and we have
the capability to provide our superior services in:
● Tooling design and fabrication
● Production part approval process (PPAP)
● Mass production
We can perform the above services within extremely strict specifications regarding tolerances, structure, function, and appearance of your required aluminium alloy sporting equipment parts made by die casting.
We comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 quality control standards to ensure that all the aluminium alloy die cast parts we manufacture meet global export standards and exactly follow the qualification criteria stipulated in the Client’s specifications.
● Quality Standard: ISO 9001:2015
● Dimensions and Tolerances: ISO 2768 MK or Client’s special requirements
● Surface Finish: Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standard
We will submit the material certificates, initial five-part dimensional inspection report (ISIRs), and surface finish qualifications if the parts need surface finish reports, or other manufacturing associated documents to Clients for an official approval before production part approval process.
Sample quantities free of charge will be based on the Client’s actual needs. We will provide this after the making of the tooling has been completed.
Introduction of aluminium alloy sporting equipment parts
● Part size: As indicated in the drawings
● Part material: ADC12 | ADC6 | ADC10 | A356 | A360 | A380 or customized
● Dimension: As indicated in the drawings
● Tolerances: As indicated in the drawings
● Tooling Cavity: Single or Multiple
● Main manufacturing processes: Die casting > Post Machining > Surface Finishing
● Surface finish: Polished, Brushed, Sand Blasted, Painted, Passivated, Power Coated, Electroplated (zinc, chrome, pearl chrome, nickel, copper)
● Lead time: Dependent on the exact production requirements
● Packing: Refer to our shipping and packing pages in the Services section
● Shipping: Express (DHL | FEDEX | TNT | UPS), Air Freight | Sea Freight (LCL or FCL)
Examples of sporting equipment parts
Examples of applications
Aluminium alloy sporting equipment parts are widely used in all kinds of equipment such as treadmills, exercise bikes, strength equipment, massage equipment, roller skates, fishing tools, etc.