Aluminium Alloy LED Light Heat Sinks
The aluminium alloy LED light heat sink provides the path for heat to travel from the LED light source to the outside, thus helping the LED strip to cool
down and maintain optimal performance.
Heat sinks come in all shapes and sizes, and of course we have the expertise and capacity to die cast LED light heat sinks of any type. We specialize in the manufacturing of all kinds of high-quality aluminium alloy LED light heat sinks.
We also have the expertise and capacity to die cast any variety and configuration of Aluminium Alloy LED Light Heat Sinks, with the capability to provide our superior services in:
● Tooling design and fabrication
● Production part approval process (PPAP)
● Mass production
We can perform the above services within extremely strict specifications regarding tolerances, structure, function, and appearance of your die cast aluminium alloy LED Light Heat Sinks.
We comply with the requirements of ISO9001-2015 quality control standards to ensure that all the aluminium alloy die cast parts we manufacture meet global export standards and strictly follow the qualification criteria stipulated in the Client’s specifications.
In the manufacturing of all our die cast parts, we will precisely adhere to our Client’s supplied drawings and specifications regarding type of materials, dimensions, tolerances, and surface finishes.
Throughout the manufacturing process of the die cast parts, we will strictly adhere to the requirements of the following manufacturing standards:
● Quality Standard: ISO 9001:2015
● Dimensions and Tolerances: ISO 2768 MK or Client’s special requirements
● Surface Finish: Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standard
We will submit material certificate, the initial five-part dimensional inspection report (ISIRs), and surface finish qualifications if the parts need surface finish report, or other manufacturing related documents to Clients for an official approval before production part approval process. The quantity of free samples will be based on the Client’s actual needs; we will provide this after the making of the tooling has been completed.
Introduction of Aluminium Alloy LED Light Heat Sinks
● Part size: As indicated in the drawings
● Part material: ADC12 | ADC6 | ADC10 | A356 | A360 | A380 or customized
● Dimension: As indicated in the drawings
● Tolerances: As indicated in the drawings
● Tooling Cavity: Single or Multiple
● Main manufacturing processes: Die casting > Post Machining > Surface Finishing
● Surface finish: Polished, Brushed, Sand Blasted, Painted, Passivated, Power Coated, Electroplated (zinc, chrome, pearl chrome, nickel, copper)
● Lead time: Dependent on the exact production requirements
● Packing: Refer to our shipping and packing pages in the Services section
● Shipping: Express (DHL | FEDEX | TNT | UPS), Air Freight | Sea Freight (LCL or FCL)
Examples of heat sinks
Examples of applications.
Aluminium Alloy LED Lights are widely used all over the world in hospitals, hotels, airports, subways, cafes and restaurants, stores and shopping malls, private dwellings, and many other applications.