Aluminium Alloy Home Appliance Parts
We have been engaged in the home appliance industry for many years, covering both the Chinese domestic and global markets, specializing in the
manufacturing of all classes of high-quality aluminium alloy home appliance parts.
A great assortment of home appliance parts are manufactured using aluminium alloy die casting techniques.
Aluminium alloy die casting is one of the best manufacturing processes for home appliance parts due to the high precision and high-quality surface finishing.
We have the expertise and capacity to die cast any variety and configuration of aluminium alloy home appliance parts and we have the competence to provide our premium services in:
● Tooling design and fabrication
● Production part approval process (PPAP)
● Mass production
We can conduct the above services within extremely stringent specifications regarding tolerances, structure, function, and appearance of your required aluminium alloy home appliance parts made by die casting.
We comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 quality control standards to ensure that all the aluminium alloy die cast parts we manufacture meet global export standards and strictly follow the qualification criteria stipulated in the Client’s specifications.
In the manufacturing of all our die cast parts, we will strictly adhere to our Client’s supplied drawings and specifications regarding the kinds of materials, dimensions, tolerances, and surface finishes.
All through the manufacturing process of the die cast parts, we will carefully follow the requirements of the manufacturing standards listed below:
● Quality Standard: ISO 9001:2015
● Dimensions and Tolerances: ISO 2768 MK or Client’s special requirements
● Surface Finish: Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standard
We will issue material certificates, copies of the initial five-part dimensional inspection report (ISIRs), and surface finish qualifications if the parts need surface finish reports, or other manufacturing related documents to Clients for an official approval before the production part approval process begins. The quantity of free samples will be based on the Client’s actual needs; we will furnish this after the making of the tooling has been completed.
Introduction of Aluminium Alloy Home Appliance Parts
● Part size: As indicated in the drawings
● Part material: ADC12 | ADC6 | ADC10 | A356 | A360 | A380 or customized
● Dimension: As indicated in the drawings
● Tolerances: As indicated in the drawings
● Tooling Cavity: Single or Multiple
● Main manufacturing processes: Die casting > Post Machining > Surface Finishing
● Surface finish: Polished, Brushed, Sand Blasted, Painted, Passivated, Power Coated, Electroplated (zinc, chrome, pearl chrome, nickel, copper)
● Lead time: Dependent on the exact production requirements
● Packing: Refer to our shipping and packing pages in the Services section
● Shipping: Express (DHL | FEDEX | TNT | UPS), Air Freight | Sea Freight (LCL or FCL)
Examples of home appliance parts
Examples of Applications of Aluminium Alloy Home Appliance Parts
Aluminium alloy home appliance parts are widely used in all kinds of domestic appliances of everyday use including, but not limited to, air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, electrical fans, electric vacuum cleaners, electric irons, electric shavers, electric cookers, electric mixers, soymilk machines, etc.
Electric Vacuum Cleaners
Soy Milk Machines