Aluminium Alloy Telecommunication Equipment Parts
We have been involved in the manufacturing of telecommunication equipment parts for an extensive period of time, supplying both the Chinese
domestic and global markets, specializing in the manufacturing of all kinds of high-quality aluminium alloy telecommunication equipment parts.
Aluminium alloy die cast is one primary manufacturing processes for telecommunication equipment parts which require high precision components with strict tolerances.
We have the expertise and capacity to die cast any variety and configuration of telecommunication equipment parts and we have the capability to provide our superior services in:
● Tooling design and fabrication
● Production part approval process (PPAP)
● Mass production
We can perform the above services within extremely strict specifications concerning tolerances, structure, function, and appearance of your required die cast telecommunication equipment parts.
We meet all the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 quality control standards to certify that all the aluminium alloy die cast parts we manufacture meet global export standards and accurately follow the qualification benchmarks stipulated in the Client’s specifications.
In the manufacturing of all our die cast parts, we will strictly adhere to our Client’s supplied drawings and specifications regarding type of materials, dimensions, tolerances, and surface finishes.
Throughout the manufacturing process of the die cast parts, we will strictly adhere to the requirements of the following manufacturing standards:
● Quality Standard: ISO 9001:2015
● Dimensions and Tolerances: ISO 2768 MK or Client’s special requirements
● Surface Finish: Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standard
We will submit material certificates, the initial five-part dimensional inspection report (ISIRs), and surface finish qualifications if the parts need surface finish reports, or other manufacturing related documents to Clients for an official approval before production part approval process. The quantity of free samples will be based on the Client’s actual needs; we will furnish this after the making of the tooling has been completed. /p>
Introduction of telecommunication equipment parts
● Part size: As indicated in the drawings
● Part material: ADC12 | ADC6 | ADC10 | A356 | A360 | A380 or customized
● Dimension: As indicated in the drawings
● Tolerances: As indicated in the drawings
● Tooling Cavity: Single or Multiple
● Main manufacturing processes: Die casting > Post Machining > Surface Finishing
● Surface finish: Polished, Brushed, Sand Blasted, Painted, Passivated, Power Coated, Electroplated (zinc, chrome, pearl chrome, nickel, copper)
● Lead time: Dependent on the exact production requirements
● Packing: Refer to our shipping and packing pages in the Services section
● Shipping: Express (DHL | FEDEX | TNT | UPS), Air Freight | Sea Freight (LCL or FCL)
Examples of telecommunication equipment parts
Examples of applications
Aluminium alloy telecommunications equipment parts can be found in fiber optic connectors and transceivers, connectors housing, radio assemblies, RF filter boxes, portable 2-way radio frames, radio shielding boxes, heat sinks, etc.