We have also the expertise and capacity to die cast any variety and configuration of zinc alloy die cast parts, and we have the capability to provide our
superior services in:
● Tooling design and fabrication
● Production part approval process (PPAP)
● Mass production
We can perform the above services within extremely strict specifications regarding tolerances, structure, function, and appearance of your required zinc alloy die casting parts.
We comply with the requirements of ISO9001-2015 quality control standards to ensure that all the zinc alloy die cast parts we manufacture meet global export standards and strictly follow the qualification criteria stipulated in the Client’s specifications.
In the manufacturing of all our die cast parts, we will strictly adhere to our Client’s supplied drawings and specifications regarding type of materials, dimensions, tolerances, and surface finishes.
Throughout the manufacturing process of the die cast parts, we will strictly adhere to the requirements of the following manufacturing standards:
● Quality Standard: ISO 9001:2015
● Dimensions and Tolerances: ISO 2768 MK or Client’s special requirements
● Surface Finish: Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standard.
Zinc Alloy Die Cast Parts Introduction
● Part size: As indicated in the drawings
● Part material: Zamark3 / Zamark5
● Main manufacturing processes: Die casting, post machining and surface finishing
● Tolerances: As indicated in the drawings
● Surface finish: Polished, brushed, sand blasted, painted, passivated, power coated, and electro plated (zinc, chrome, pearl chrome, nickel, copper)
● Lead time: Dependent on the exact production requirements
● Shipping and packing: We will adhere to our inhouse packing standards
1. Appication Industries of Zinc Alloy Die Cast Parts
Zinc alloy die cast parts are typically found in the following industries:
● LED lighting
● Home appliances
● Office equipment
● Building hardware parts
● Medical equipment
● Security equipment
● Sports equipment
Household Electrical Appliances
Building Hardware Parts